Thursday 1 January 2015

The Best of 2014

I know it's been a while since I've been on this poor old blog of mine. It can be a commitment to keep up with blogging. I'm well aware of my tendancy to stay busy all the time. I haven't been able to keep up with documenting my blessings through writing as much as I would like. I recognize too, that it is good to just focus on what is in front of me and not worry about writing it all down. A lot has happened since the last time I wrote here. (Not that anyone other than my Mom is reading this.) The biggest thing that has changed in our life is our family of three became a family of four! We welcomed another beautiful healthy baby boy to our family, Micah Henry, was born on November 26th. More on that little miracle in a later post.

For now, I'm counting my blessings in pictures from 2014. I was going to choose 14 of my favourites from 2014, but I couldn't pick, just 14.




... and I'm leaning in to 2015 with this scripture verse in my mind:

No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven.
Philippians 3:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...