Thursday 16 April 2015

God's love is Bigger

I love these little people so much.
I love them so much it hurts sometimes.
It's hard for me to even fathom anyone loving them more.
There is absolutely nothing they could do that would cause me to disown them.
But, there is a greater love.
God loves them bigger.
Nothing can separate them from His love.
There is nothing that they can do that will cause God to stop loving them.
His love is inescapable.
We are His children.
Chosen by Him.
We are His treasure.
He will never disown us.
He accepts us.
He loves us.
Just as we are.
And, He loves us so much it hurts.
And, my prayer for them is that they know this.
That even when I'm not there, cause I won't always be.
He is.
That this truth will comfort them.
That it may blanket them in security.
It's not in my hands.
But it's my prayer.
And, they are His.

The ABCs of Me and the Things I am Grateful For.

I've wanted to do this for a long time now. It's been done on so many other blogs I love. It's just a cute way to show our past year in photos and to share my gratitude list with you. Some of the letters have repeats, purely because well, just because.

Eucharisteo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...